Stuck at installing apps from Google Play Store? Solution is here!
Many of you may have very slow 2G/EDGE internet connection on your Android phone and you’re stuck at installing apps from Google Play Store. The reason behind this is Google Play Store transfers data in background to update itself or something else. Without completing the background data transfer, Play Store won’t start downloading apps. It will be showing Downloading, loading bar will be running, you will also see data is receiving on the status bar at the top of your screen – but the download won’t start!
To solve this problem, follow these steps below.
- Search your app you want to install and click on INSTALL > ACCEPT
- Now, minimize play Store and go to Settings > Apps > RUNNING
- If you found Google Play Store and Google Play services then tap and stop both
- Clicked on show cached processes, and if you found them again – stop them again
- Now Open play store again and your download will just start
I hope this post helped you. If you have any problem regarding installing apps from Google Play Store, leave a comment.